- There is often more than one way in. Keep looking for alternate avenues of attack.
- Continually evaluate the situation and spot openings or better cover that can sometimes double your effectiveness.
- A well-placed machine gun looking down the range can be absolutely devastating.
- Two mutually supporting, defensive positions can be almost impossible to break open without air support or armor.
- Look for an alternate avenue of attack.
- The last bullet from the last enemy can still lose the game for you.
- There are substantial gains to be had from quickly overwhelming the enemy.
- However, there is a point when the quick, overwhelming attack becomes too risky, and you need to settle for the slow, meticulous mode of capturing and holding territory piece by piece.
- Friendly fire is just as dangerous as enemy fire.
Monday, 02 May 2022 - 1 minute to read